Attestation of No COVID-19 Symptoms and Agreement to Follow the Buck Physical Distancing Protocol and Mask Guidelines
This agreement must be completed each day, prior to entering the building.
Buck Physical Distancing Protocol—Updated Dec 11, 2020
Buck Institute has taken extensive precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 on our campus. To ensure compliance with the latest local public health orders, we are providing you with this summary of actions we have taken.
Visit the COVID-19 Information and Resources page on the Buck Intranet for more details. You may contact Juniper Pennypacker at firstname.lastname@example.org or Danielle Herrerias at email@example.com , with any questions or comments about this protocol.
Buck Institute is taking the following measures to ensure the health of our employees and their families:
- Buck Institute requires everyone entering the building to remain six feet apart, whenever possible, and abstain from physical contact, including shaking hands. Individuals in common areas including restrooms, alcove and break rooms, and the like, are asked to maintain six feet of physical distance. Use the stairs when possible. No more than two persons shall ride in an elevator at the same time.
- Buck requires everyone entering the building to observe good hygiene and cough or sneeze into their elbows or a tissue.
- All Buck employees who can carry out their work duties from home are encouraged to speak to their supervisor about working remotely.
- Employees are not to come to work if they are sick.
- Anyone with cough, fever, or other symptoms of the COVID-19 virus should not enter the building.
- Self-attestation symptom checks and screenings are required before employees, students, visitors, tenants and vendors may enter the building.
- Where possible, desks or individual work stations should be separated by at least 6 feet.
- Disinfecting break rooms, restrooms, common areas, and high contact surfaces has increased.
- There are an increased number of hand sanitizer stations available, including inside and outside each campus entry point.
- Soap and water are available to all employees and the public at all restrooms and select other hand washing stations.
- Buck has a Universal Mask Policy that applies to everyone on campus and in the building.
- All non-essential events and gatherings are canceled or postponed.
- Buck has been officially designated an essential “healthcare operation” which enables the Institute to continue scientific research while adhering to social distancing requirements.
- Areas that are used for gathering, such as the auditorium, conference rooms, and the cafeteria, are closed.
- Buck requires that meetings take place remotely.
Copies of this protocol have been distributed to all employees.