ATTESTATION of No COVID-19 Symptoms
All individuals must complete this agreement each day, prior to entering.
Individuals include employees, tenants, students, interns, visitors and guests.
Buck COVID-19 Protocol – updated August 9, 2021
Buck Institute has taken extensive precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 on our campus and ensure compliance with the latest Public Health orders and Cal/OSHA standards.
Visit the COVID-19 Information and Resources page on the Buck Intranet for more details. You may contact Juniper Pennypacker at firstname.lastname@example.org or Danielle Herrerias at email@example.com , with any questions or comments about this protocol.
In compliance with Marin County health orders and Cal/OSHA standards, all individuals:
- Are required to wear a mask at all times indoors unless eating
- Are required to maintain 6’ distancing from others when eating or drinking indoors
- May request an N95 to wear for their protection
- Are recommended to maintain 6’ distancing when unmasked outdoors
Buck Institute is taking the following measures to ensure the health of our employees and their families:
- Buck requires everyone entering the building to observe good hygiene and cough or sneeze into their elbows or a tissue.
- Employees and Associates are not to come to work if they are sick.
- Anyone with a new and unexplained cough, fever, or other symptoms of the COVID-19 virus as below should not enter the building.
- Non-vaccinated or undeclared employees, students, visitors, tenants and vendors must complete self-attestation symptom checks and screenings before entering the building.
- Disinfecting break rooms, restrooms, common areas, and high contact surfaces has increased.
- There are an increased number of hand sanitizer stations available, including inside and outside each campus entry point.
- Soap and water are available to all employees and the public at all restrooms and selected hand washing stations.
- Buck’s updated Mask Policy applies to any individual on campus and in the building.
- Copies of this protocol have been distributed to all employees and associates.