ATTESTATION of No COVID-19 Symptoms
Visitors and guests must complete this agreement prior to entering Buck campus.
Buck COVID-19 Protocol – updated November 15, 2021
Buck Institute has taken extensive precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 on our campus and ensure compliance with the latest Public Health orders and Cal/OSHA standards.
In compliance with Marin County health orders and Cal/OSHA standards, all Visitors and Guests:
- Are required to show proof of vaccination.
- Are required to either take a COVID test prior to entering or wear a mask during their visit
- May request an N95 to wear for their protection
Buck Institute is taking the following measures to ensure the health of all individuals:
- Everyone entering the building is required to observe good hygiene and cough or sneeze into their elbows or a tissue.
- Individuals are not to come to the Buck if they are sick.
- Anyone with a new and unexplained cough, fever, or other symptoms of the COVID-19 virus as below should not enter the building.
- Disinfecting break rooms, restrooms, common areas, and high contact surfaces has increased.
- There are an increased number of hand sanitizer stations available, including inside and outside each campus entry point.
- Soap and water are available to all individuals at all restrooms and selected hand washing stations.
- Buck’s updated Mask Policy applies to any individual on campus and in the building.