Come see us grow!
We invite you to join one of the Buck Institute's free, docent-led Institute tours, which take place Thursday mornings at 10:30 AM.
Tour participants will:
- Explore the biological mysteries of aging;
- Experience the architecture of I.M. Pei;
- Discover what scientists are learning about Alzheimer's, cancer, stroke and other age-related diseases;
- Reservations are required. Please be aware that we reserve the right to cancel scheduled tours for circumstances beyond our control
- No dogs allowed on the campus except service dogs and no dogs may be left in a vehicle on the campus .
To reserve a date, please call (415) 209-2245.