- Leica Embedding Center, Sliding, and Automated Rotary Microtomes (RM2155)
- Leica CM1950 Cryostat
- Microm HM505EP Cryostat
- RMC MT7000 Ultramicrotome with Diatome Diamond Knives
- Leica TP1020 Automated Tissue Processor
- Nikon SMU-Zoom Dissecting Microscope
- Dual-view Nikon E400 Microscope
- Zeiss LSM 510 confocal with Argon (458nm, 477nm, 488nm and 514nm), 543 HeNe and 633 HeNe lasers for fixed or functional imaging.
- Zeiss LSM 780 confocal with 405nm Diode, Argon (458nm, 488nm and 514nm), 440nm Diode, 561 DPSS and HeNe 633 lasers for fixed or functional imaging. Equipped with constant temperature enclosure and CO2 regulation at the stage for functional assays.
- Zeiss LSM 7MP deep tissue imager with Chameleon Ultra 2-photon laser, (705nm-980nm).
- Nikon Ti PFS with Cascade 512B EMCCD Camera, Sutter Filter Wheels and Xenon Light Source for rapid functional imaging acquisition with constant temperature enclosure and CO2 regulation at the stage for functional assays.
- Nikon E800 and TE300 with DXM1200f CCD camera, DIC optics and Hg bulb for fixed sample brightfield, DIC and epifluorescent imaging.
- FACS Aria II with blue laser (488nm) and Red laser (640nm) for fluorescent-activated cell sorting/analysis. Operated using FACSDiva software. Can detect 2 relative physical properties as well as up to 13 different colors simultaneously.
- Transmission Electron Microscopy - FEI-Philips Tecnai 12, tilting stage, Gatan Bioscan CCD
- Bitplane Imaris - modules include Imaris, FilamentTracer, Colocalization, AutoAligner-for 3D or 4D reconstruction and analysis for fixed or functional imaging data.
- Huygens Deconvolution
- Image Analyst - for 2D intensity based analysis of functional imaging data
- Seahorse Biosciences XF Extracellular Flux Analyzer