You are the key player in the your own aging process!
Follow the links to articles in the general press -- it's "news you can use" to support your own efforts to extend the healthy years of life. (Disclaimer)
Friday, May 17, 2013
- Sensitive to cigarette smoke? Smoke-free hotel rooms may not fully protect guests
- New report on salt consumption: Most Americans should eat less of it
- A sunscreen "cheat sheet" - what's it all mean?
- Exercise may ease pain of fibromyalgia study suggests
- Eating peppers twice a week could cut risk for Parkinson's by 30%
- Study questions fish oil as preventative for those without heart problems
- Benefits of walnuts and walnut oil go beyond just lowering cholesterol
- Don't grocery shop when you're hungry!
- Sleep problems linked to increased risk for prostate cancer
- Some antidepressants linked to increased risk for gastrointestinal infection
- Most people are not meeting exercise guidelines
- Heavy metals in lipstick? Study questions safety of popular cosmetic