You are the key player in the your own aging process!
Follow the links to articles in the general press -- it's "news you can use" to support your own efforts to extend the healthy years of life. (Disclaimer)
Wednesday, November 26, 2015
- Why you shouldn't sleep late on the weekends
- Behind the hype - will drinking coffee really extend your life?
- The "blue light" from our smart phones is robbing us of sleep
- Like your toast "burnt"? Experts say crispy toast and fries are a health hazard
- Belly fat - even in those who are thin - poses a major risk factor for disease
- Shifts in sense of humor could be an early sign of Alzheimer's
- Grilled meats linked to cancer risk
- Homemade meals lower risk for type 2 diabetes
- Regular exercise may boost effectiveness of flu vaccine in older adults
- Poor sleep might harm kidneys
- Study: Don't blame junk food for obesity -- people just eat too much and don't exercise
- Weight loss surgery often brings less painful joints
- Soybeans may help menopausal women stave off osteoporosis