You are the key player in the your own aging process!
Follow the links to articles in the general press -- it's "news you can use" to support your own efforts to extend the healthy years of life. (Disclaimer)
Friday, February 12, 2016
- Concussion linked to higher risk of suicide years later
- Allergy shots effective for baby boomers, especially those who suffer from other chronic conditions
- New study says don't use BMI to determine whether people are healthy
- Addressing the question: Should you stretch before exercising?
- More evidence that sitting too much is bad for you -- ups risk for diabetes
- What long-term marijuana use can do to memory